Date(s) - 16/07/2023 - 18/07/2023
Seattle Convention Center
The 2023 AHA Leadership Summit brings together senior health care executives, clinicians and experts in the field presenting innovative approaches for delivering better care and greater value, ensuring financial stability, addressing workforce challenges and improving the health care consumer experience through operational excellence, creative partnerships and redefined delivery models.
Join a diverse community of strategic and visionary leaders who represent excellence in the field as they boldly transform their organizations.
- Senior hospital and health system leaders and clinicians will make meaningful connections with others in the expanding health care ecosystem to foster collaboration and innovation.
- Trustees will enhance their understanding of emerging issues in governance and learn to apply new models and practices.
- Next generation health care leaders will gain insights into the competencies required to lead complex organizations for resilience and transformation.
Learn with colleagues in a variety of educational opportunities that facilitate the sharing of insights and leading practices, and which accelerate the adoption of new approaches. You’ll hear from innovators investing in the promising ideas, technologies and scientific discoveries that are changing the consumer experience and reimagining care delivery.
Find inspiration and applicable strategies to sustain transformation in your organization, system and community in these critical focus areas:
- Financial Stability: Operating Excellence in Turbulent Times
- It’s the People: Overcoming Workforce Challenges to Build Resilient, High-Performing Teams
- Value-Based Today: Improving Outcomes, Managing Risk
- Patient Centricity: Driving Consumer Experience Through Digital Transformation
- Emerging Approaches to Health Care Strategy and Delivery
- Elevating Health Equity and Eliminating Disparities
- Improving Behavioral Health, Including Mental Illness and Substance Use Disorder
- Achieving Governance Excellence